From 19th to 20th November 2021 the XIII edition of the Scientific Reunion SISTUR – Italian Society of Tourism Sciences will be held at the University of Bergamo, with the the title “Tourism between green and digital innovation. Culture of territories and common goods”, organized in collaboration with the Master’s degree of the University in Planning and Management of Tourism Systems. With great pleasure I will be part of the Scientific and Organizational Committee.
The conference aims to be a moment of reflection, with interventions of key note speakers alternating with parallel sessions, to deepen the following issues:
- Sustainable tourism and integrated statistical information
- Promotion of food and wine tourism in a sustainable perspective
- Ramifying the resources and the emergence of proximity tourism in the perspective of Destination Management
- Landscapes and knowledge of the Italian inland areas to promote a tourism oriented to the common good
- Tourism and smart-working: new connections between urban and rural areas
- Accessible tourism and social inclusion
- Continuing education and innovation in tourism education
The abstract should be sent in electronic format with a maximum length of 2 pages, using the template available at www.sistur.net and indicating in the comments the thematic area of reference. The proposal should be sent no later than September 19 to the following email address: email@example.com. Notification of acceptance will be sent by the Scientific Committee by October 11.
Participating members can also propose a thematic session, sending a brief description and indicating no less than 4 contributions, whose abstracts must, however, be submitted, following the procedure indicated. Please note that, as always, only SISTUR members in good standing with the payment of annual fees will be able to submit papers and participate free of charge to the XIII SISTUR Scientific Reunion. The modalities of association are reported at www.sistur.net/diventa-socio/.
For more information click here.